July 22, 2010

Christmas in July


I have so much to update on... Fourth of July, two vacations, plus all the normal stuff that goes on in the summer.  But right now I don't have time, so I just wanted to post this video.  Hayden got a pop up book a while ago that has the words to "Oh Christmas Tree."  We sang it a few times and he picked out his favorite line.  "Your boughs are green in summer's glow."  I love how he says "glow."

3 comments:

Jes said...

How cute :)
...and I know what you mean, Im SOOOOO behind on the blog! -Finally starting to work on it a little bit today!

Jared and Delia said...

So cute! He looks so much older to me.

I am glad I am not the only one thinking about Christmas! ;)

Jean said...

I can't wait to hear him sing this in person and I love how his shirt is on inside out...so cute!