My sidebars with the funny things my kids say are getting really long. I just wanted to transfer them here so they are permanent for my blog books before I cleared them off to start over! Silly children! I love how they look at life.
Halle: Is that your mama milk for the baby?
Me: Yes, that's what Owen eats.
Halle: But I don't wanna eat that! Where's your water?
3-28-11
Halle: Mommy, can I have chocolate bars?
Daddy: You know what you have to say Halle? Please please please please please!
Halle: Pwease!
Me: With sugar on top?
Halle: YES!
(and then she kept asking for chocolate bars with sugar on top)
When telling me she is unhappy
Mommy, I sad..urday.
12-21-10
Halle: Mommy, I wanna hold you.
Me: No, I can't hold you. You can hold yourself.
Halle: But I too heavy.
Everytime:
Me: Halle, are you cute?
Halle: No, I handsome!
Me: Who do we celebrate at Christmas?
Halle: ME!
I put her in pajamas with bunnies on the feet.
Halle: Funnies!
Me: No, not funnies. Bunnies. b-b-b-bunnies.
Halle b-b-b-funnies!
August 2011
Hayden: I'm so glad baby Owen is here now.
Me: Me too! We waited a long time for him to get here, didn't we?
Hayden: Yes. You did a really good job getting him out mom. That was hard work. Let me give you a high 5!
July 2011
Hayden's preschool teacher: Are you the oldest in your family?
Hayden: Well my grandma and grandpa, they're pretty old.
Hayden: Mom, can I eat this?
Me: No, it's been sitting out too long and it's old.
Hayden: It's old? Kind of like grandma?
6-19-11 (Father's Day)
Hayden: Heavenly Father, thankful for this food, thankful we can have a great day, bless we can have a great day, and when daddy finishes his noodles I WILL tackle him, Amen.
6-18-11
Hayden: Mommy, know what I want to be when I grow up? A human.
6-18-11
Hayden: I'm trying to grow up, but it's just not working!
November 2010
Me: Hayden, you need to clean up your toys please.
Hayden: But I can't! Cause it's a really big mess!
Me: Well, I'm sorry, but you made the mess so it's your responsibility to clean it up.
Hayden: But, Mommy, you didn't stop me!
11-8-10
During FHE on talents:
Derrick: What are some of Halle's talents?
Hayden: BINKIES!
10-21-10
Derrick ran over a curb while driving.
Hayden: Did Daddy run over people?
Later -
Me: Hayden, you cannot throw rocks at cars! You might put a dent in it.
Hayden: And then it will have to go to the dentist?
10-9-10
In the car-
Hayden: It's too brightly! The sunny is in my eyes!
10-7-10
Me: Goodnight, Hayden. I love you! See you in the morning, and we will go to the temple.
Hayden: The temple? YAY! Oooh, and I am going to get married?
10-6-10
Derrick was cleaning out the shoe basket and found Hayden's belt.
Hayden: Oh! You found my seat belt!
9-16-10
Hayden: Hey look! A green truck!
Me: Have you never seen a green truck before?
Hayden: I saw a green plate, but not a green truck before!
9-8-10
Me: Hayden, where are you going?
Hayden: I'm just going to go check on Daddy, make sure he's ok.
Hayden: It's so sad when mommy and daddy get upset and the little people have to go to our rooms.
2 comments:
I laughed so hard at all of them, but I think my favorite is the last one of Hayden's, little people, where do they come up with these things lol!
HILARIOUS! I love the goofy things that kids say... and I love how well you document what yours say. They are so cute!
Post a Comment