We know the flavor of the little one! I decided to do it a little differently this time. We had the tech write down the gender in an envelope. I gave it to my awesome friend Brielle, who made us a very special cake with the secret to the gender inside.
So exciting! We cut right into it! We're having a little boy!
and it was delicious!
Here he is!
A little foot
Everything looked great with him. He's healthy and active. I have an anterior placenta, which I guessed before because I haven't felt as much movement this time.


16 comments:
Wohoo! How fun. I've thought about finding out the gender differently with our next one (which won't be for awhile). How do you feel? Halle looked the most excited and I bet she's the least to understand!
Hooray for little boys! Congratulations!
Congrats!! I guessed right, yay! :) How fun to have another little boy in your family. I'm so glad he is healthy. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes great for you!
ps. So sorry about the water incident. Things like that always seem to happen when the hubby is gone.
Yay Congrats!! That is a super cute idea... I'm probably going to copy you!
Great!!he looks just like me, Bald pot belly and in a fetal position
YAY!!! Congrats!
Awww congrats guys!!!
I had a friend who dd something similar to this... they gave the results to a friend who surprised them (EVERYONE!) at the baby shower with the results of colored cupcakes. :) So cute, and sucha fun surprise!!
ahhh that was awesome. Thank you for posting a video! The kids were so funny. It was a great idea!
What a cute way to find out! Congrats!! I love the adorable profile!
Oh, congratulations Erin!! How fun - and I love the cake idea, I remember Kaylyn and Joe did that with their second one.
I can't remember which I voted for... I think I voted boy though :) Congrats though. That is so exciting!!! Yay for babies!
Yay! I guessed boy! What cute way to find out! Love it.
Yay Erin!!! That's so exciting!! Both of your kids will love having a little brother
Yay Erin! I am so excited for you!!! And what a very cute way to find out!
Yay for boys!! haha!! I love the cake idea, that must have been so fun!! I love Halle's face in that picture where they are eating the cake, she's too cute! Look at you throwing out terms like anterior placenta! Congrats, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!
Blue for boy, what fun. That is exciting news. That looks like a very fun cake too.
Post a Comment