It has taken me forever to write about this. We actually cut it on Memorial Day. I kept putting it off for as long as possible. I LOVED his cute little tuft on top that stuck straight up no matter what you did. However, the fact that it was turning into a mullet because it was hanging over his collars in the back was enough to convince me it was time.
Here he is right before. Derrick was feeding him some peas for a snack because I told him we don't feed Hayden enough veggies. Just in case you are wondering why Derrick's fingers are in his mouth.So we put him in the bumbo on the bathroom counter and Derrick did the honors. He did really well the whole time! He was a little confused at first but then he got distracted with the clipper guards and didn't even notice what was going on. He got mad towards the end because he was sick of sitting there for so long and Derrick was holding his head still.
This was the first reaction when Derrick turned the clippers on.
Fairy Pools, Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Oh, his first haircut! Your baby is growing up! I loved his hair too, but it'll be so cute as it grows in all even.
Wow he gets his first hair cut huh! We missed you guys this weekend at Phoenix's reception. It was interesting to say the least. We had fun celebrating megan's birthday with her too. Hope things are going good!
wow that was a big step Erin, I'm so proud of you! Way to go!
Post a Comment