November 14, 2007

Hayden's Favorite Toys

I have noticed that Hayden's favorite things to play with are not toys. He likes weird things that are not toys like:

Wet rags, which seem to be his very favorite. Whenever I want to wipe his face off he gets mad because he wants to play with the rag. In the tub he is always eating the wash cloth.


Mommy's Cell Phone


Shoes


and Tubes of Diaper Rash Cream

If you put a bunch of real toys in front of him, he will pick the non toys. See, watch.



I wanted to see what happens if I put all the non-toys in front of him. My guess was that he would play with the wet rag. Let's see what happens.


What a silly baby. Are all babies like this?

5 comments:

Hypnopompia said...

OK. The videos really added a lot to the credibility of this post. That was awesome.

BriAnne said...

Oh man, I totally forgot! The website for getting your scrapblogging printed is http://www.sbtoshare.com/index.htm. Sorry it took me so long!! Eek! :)

DiaNe said...

Hayden is the most adorable baby I've ever seen! It's just a shame I've only seen pictures and not the live show.

Jared and Delia said...

Cute boy and cute blog! I love it. Hayden is soooo adorable. I think it is pretty normal for kids to like non-toy things...but a wet rag that is funny. For a time there, Owen would have rather played with a mixing spoon or vacuum attachments than a rattle. They want to play with what we "play" with right?

Jared and Delia said...

Cute boy and cute blog! I love it. Hayden is soooo adorable. I think it is pretty normal for kids to like non-toy things...but a wet rag that is funny. For a time there, Owen would have rather played with a mixing spoon or vacuum attachments than a rattle. They want to play with what we "play" with right?