It has been a long time since we have updated! We had a really fun Thanksgiving. I went to stay with my mom the Thursday before and we threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law on Saturday. It was really fun and I can't wait to meet Isaac! We did a fishy theme and it was really cute. We even used real goldfish as the centerpieces. We had trouble keeping them alive! I forgot to take my camera, but Sherry took some pictures and said she would them to me.
Derrick came down on Monday. He had to go to school that day, so he came down afterwards. He actually surprised me! He said he wasn't coming until Tuesday morning, so I went to my brother's house to hang out. I didn't get home until 8 pm and he was there all day waiting for me to come home! He got there at 2 pm. I felt so bad, but he got to work on a paper while he was there without me bugging him, so I think it was for the best anyway. I even called him and he was sitting at my house, but didn't say anything because he really wanted to surprise me. What a sweet husband!!!Hayden playing with Grandpa Brent.
My two favorite people in the whole world! Aren't they both so cute??
We spent that week just relaxing and visiting with family. We went to Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt's house and afterwards went to the church to talk about my Grandma Hunter who passed away about 10 years ago. We talked about our other great and great-great grandparents. It was really fun! I got to see some cousins that I haven't seen in years!
We then went to my mom's for another Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't really eat anything but some stuffed mushrooms and apple pie because I was so stuffed. My mom makes the best apple pie!
The next morning we got up early to head to Derrick's parents' house. We stayed with them and had a photo shoot with Hayden on Saturday. My sister-in-law Brandi took some really cute pictures! I am going to play with a few in photoshop and post them later. We had another dinner with all the family on Saturday before we left. Derrick's Grandpa Johnson was able to be there. We just found out that he has cancer and he is on oxygen now. He was looking really good to me, but please keep him and our family in your prayers.
Hayden was extremely terrified of everyone when we first got to Spanish Fork, but over the week and a half he warmed up to being around so many new faces. Unfortunately, he came home with an ear infection. I took him to the doctor on Saturday and he is on antibiotics now and feeling much better.
We finally got our Christmas decorations up! Hayden loves Christmas lights!!We usually go cut down a tree while we are in Gunnison, but we didn't have a way to get it back up this year. We have had these three cute little fake trees for a couple years, so we just decided to have them as our tree this year.
He wouldn't stop touching the tree.This my nativity that Stan brought back from his mission in Brazil. Cute huh!!
June Part 3
1 month ago
1 comment:
That kid has the cutest cheeser smile. I love it.
Post a Comment