April 16, 2008

look what my boy can do!

We had our friends Tesha and Matt with their little boy Jax come over for a bbq the other night. Afterwards we were just playing with the boys in the living room and Hayden put on a show for us. He had to have the teething ring in his mouth though.



He has been doing this for a while but it's the first time we really got good footage of it. I can't quite imagine him walking around our house by himself, but it's not too far away!

7 comments:

Sherrah said...

That's great!! Congrats! Pretrty soon he'll be off!

Jared and Delia said...

Yay! He is growing up so fast.

Matt and Tesha said...

That was so fun! Thanks for letting us come over and hang out! I think he is going to be running in no time!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how fast he's grown up! What a cutie!

alias: Ender Wiggin said...

Hayden is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he's getting. It does look like he'll be off on his on soon. You'll be busy, Erin ^_^

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

YEA!!! Walking is so much fun. Looking back to that point in B Man's life it is crazy how much they start growing up after that milestone! =0) Fun times!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Hayden's doing the walk! :) Now the fun really begins! LOL